Friday, October 2, 2009

october

I love October! It is such a great month! It starts getting colder, apples are in season and it's time to cook with pumpkin. LOVE IT!!! The only problem is that I won't be able to eat anything that I bake! ha! That's ok! I think I like the process of baking, than eating it anyway....well that's what I'm going to tell myself!! I love to bake!! My friend makes these amazing pumpkin spice cupcakes for her daughter's birthday party and I know that's coming up here soon!! I may just have to adjust my eating for that day to include a cupcake...and I can resist cake!! Just this past wednesday I resisted chocolate cake with chocolate icing!!! Cake is easy for me to resist...pies are another issue all together!! Anyway...off the topic of food before I get too hungry!!

I weighed in this morning because I am starting a new weight loss competition on Weight Loss Wars and I weighed in at 245!! That's 2 pounds down from my last weigh in!! I have lost 9 pounds so far since starting my first competition 3 weeks ago! I want to be down another pound by my weigh in on tuesday for a nice 10 pound loss!! I want to lose 46 pounds by the new year, so I'm under 200 pounds!! So I have 3 months to loose those 46 pounds and it'll definately not be easy!! But I will be so happy when I reach that goal. Once I hit 199, then I will set my next goal. I'm setting small goals instead of looking at the big picture of 111 left to lose to hit 135 pounds.

I made it to Curves twice so far this week. Not sure if I'm going to make it today or tomorrow...but I will definatly get some kind of workout in. I did 20 minutes of Windsor Pilates this morning and it always kicks my butt! I do a 1 hour pilates class every Monday and it always makes me sore about Tuesday night! lol So far I have worked out 4 days, so I need to work out tomorrow to make it 5 days this week. My goal is to work out 5 days a week for at least 30 minutes! I have another 10 minutes to do today...at least! My hubby is leaving for his friend's cabin tonight to go archery deer hunting tomorrow morning, so I'll most likely do another workout tonight after he and all the extra kids leave. I babysit during the day and today I have kids until 6:30pm. (thank goodness that is only twice a week!) So it'll be around 7pm when I workout or may wait until 8, when I put the kids to be. I guess we will see!!! Well, gotta go figure out lunch for the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment