Tuesday, October 13, 2009

tuesday

I love my pilates class Monday night! It's an hour long and she makes us sweat!! I can do most of the moves pretty well and just when we get comfortable with something, she throws us a curve ball!! She adds new moves or adds more to the moves we already know and it kills!! I am usually sore by Wednesday from Monday night. I really wish I could do Wednesday night class too, but it's not at the right time for me with hunting season right now. I did 30 minute curcuit training yesterday morning too, and my eating was just about perfect!

I weighed myself this morning for my 'Fit for the Fall' weigh in and it was 243 pounds! I took the picture, but when I downloaded it after breakfast I noticed that the weight wasn't on the picture. Apparently it turned off right before I took the picture and didn't notice! So I had to weigh myself again and it said 245!! I had to weigh in at 245 instead of 243!! Given 245 was 3 pounds less than last Tuesday, but 5 pound loss would have been better! :) I have a weigh in on Friday, so I think it will be better by Friday. I want to be out of the 240s so bad!!! I tried to workout this morning, but the kids got up early and it didn't happen. I am going to try again here this afternoon...even if it is just 30 minutes on the Wii Fit. The stepping on there is really cool and I have yet to beat it!! I am determined to beat it! I do it 5 or 6 times and my legs are tired after that and have you ever tried to hula hoop for 6 minutes? It's really not as easy as it sounds!!! The plus is that the kids like to watch me do it! Since the 2 year old is napping, I think I am going to go play the Wii!!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect day. Except for the weigh in mishap. It will show up on the Friday weigh in because I bet you don't let it happen again. Right? Don't let me catch up with you. I'm right behind ya. 243 would put me 10 behind. I have my work cut out for me for the rest of the week.

    Keep it up today with the eating and the calorie burning. I missed my window to go this morning, so I am going after dinner. I have come across a snag with those videos. The originals say they can't be copied. Minor set back... Does your DVD player play disks that are not dvd's. Like a VCD, a lot of players do that now. I will make a copy like that and send it to ya. If it works then I'll send the rest. Sound good?
    C-Ya tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not sure if it does..but I guess we can give it a try! sounds goods to me! thanks so much! and calorie count on point today...gotta get my protein up though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, do you like to go by Risa? Or Marisa? LOL. Either way...you're doing a great job. I know how hard it is to plan workouts with little kids. My youngest is easy now, she's 3 1/2, and I've finally found a good time to make it happen, and it feels great. I love how you don't give up tho...awesome! You're losing some good weight there. Soon, you'll be out of the 40's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it doesn't matter to me..you can call me either! Mine are 2 and 3 and they just want to crawl on me or play on my pilates matt or balance ball...whatever I am using at the moment! lol Thanks!! I hope to be out of the 40s soon!

    ReplyDelete