Monday, October 19, 2009

just another manic monday

just another manic monday...wish it was a sunday... :) Anyway, I realized I haven't done this in a few days and that is because I've been slacking a little. I hit an 11 pound loss on Friday, and really want to be out of the 240s by this Friday. I am going to have to work really hard this week to reach that, because I was slacking over the weekend. I was back up to 245 this morning and just hope it doesn't go up any further than that for my weigh in tomorrow for Fit in the Fall comp. I rather report a no change than a gain. :) I got my new workout system today in the mail....The Wave by the Firm and the kids were playing on the Wave board before I had a chance to use it! I did the 10 minute intructional dvd and then the 30 minute sculpting dvd and I could barely keep up! I realize that I'm not too coordinated, but I think the more I do it, the more coordinated I will be and be able to keep up with the steps! But with the lunges and squats and steps, I can feel it in my tushie, inner and outer thighs and core!!

I am excited because that it where I need the most help! I am pear shaped and so need help in my hips, thighs and bum. I am excited to try the second workout tomorrow!! It is 45 minutes and a bit more ramped up! I am definately doing it before the kids get up because my 2 year old wouldn't stay off the board while I was trying to use it!! But I am excited and using it according to their workout schedule, which is 2 days, 1 rest day, 3 days, 1 rest day. I will probably do something else on the rest days...like pilates. I love pilates! A little disappointed that my class is cancelled for tonight because the instructor is out of town for work and couldn't find a substitute. I can go to Wednesday's class instead, but don't know if I will be able to becuase it is an hour earlier than the Monday class.

I am rambling on again because it has been too long since I've been on here! I did well yesterday at my parent's for lunch. I had a salad with chicken in it and some carrots and veggie dip. (light) I didn't have any dessert or the yummy looking homemade macs n cheese that was full of gooey cheese and cream and milk!! My brother was talking about deep frying it too!! lol Pure torture! Sunday lunches are my downfall. We all go to my parent's for lunch after church and each bring a piece of the meal. Mom had main dish this week and made ham pot pie and ham bean soup. I don't eat either of them, so it was easy to resist those!! I have to work on my Sundays, becuase usually I indulge so much that I rarely eat dinner that night! I haven't done that in a while, but some things are still hard to resist! I just have to make sure that I take something with me that I will eat. There is always salad!!

Wow, my legs hurt!! :) That has to mean it's working! LOVE IT! LOVE ALEVE!
My goals for this week:
1. drink all my water each day (this has been a challenge for me!)
2. exercise everyday!
3. lose 3 - 5 pounds
4. stay in calorie range each day
5. get enough sleep!!!! (this is hard too with kids that like to crawl into my bed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment