Thursday, October 29, 2009

day 11

Day 11 of consecutive exercise!!! I can't believe I have kept it up for this long! I feel really good after I do it, even when I am sweating bullets! I did my 30 minutes Wave exercise and then a 20 minute Windsor Pilates and I felt really good after I was done. I hope the scale tomorrow for my weigh in shows the efforts I have been putting in this week.

I went out to eat with my hubby tonight and thought I had ordered something really good. We went to Hoss's Steak and Sea food, which also has a salad, soup, bread, and dessert bar that goes with every entree. I ordered the Tomato Herb Tilapia instead of Steak, because I am trying not to eat animal proteins for dinner. ..which I am finding is kind of hard to do!!! I even got the steam brocolli instead of rice, but I forgot to ask how it was cooked. It comes out drowning in lemon butter sauce. I couldn't believe it!! It tasted really good, but not sure what that butter did to the fish!! Next time when we go, I know what to ask for! How can you take fish and make it so unhealthy!?! It's just wrong! I learned my lesson and it is a good thing we don't go out to eat often!! We went to Target and I got the new Wii Fit Plus and cannot wait to try it out tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! 11 straight days...awesome. Doesn't it feel great...feels like success! :o)

    ReplyDelete