Thursday, October 15, 2009

a wonderful day

My nephew was born today!!!! It is a wonderful day!! Other than that exciting news, I had to go walk my brother's dog this morning...in the cold rain!!! I have been doing pretty good with my exercise and food plan. It has been cold today and this afternoon we had a little snow mixed in the rain! We ususally don't have snow this early in October!!

Tomorrow is pilates and ciruit training. I have to get some cardio in sometime tomorrow too. It is going to rain through Sunday and be cold, so I don't know if I will be getting outside the next few days!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Aunt Risa. Go strong for your last chance workout. I hope your weigh in will be a good one. It was cold here today and I swore I saw fluries. I did not want to admit that. Keep going and finish week 2 strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Happy Pilates and circuit training tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete