Friday, October 23, 2009

day 5 of exercise

Today is my day 5 of consecutive exercise! I got up at 6am and did my workout. I did 30 minutes of the Wave and 20 minutes of Pilates. I felt really good afterwards. The kids got up and when I sat down, I was ready to sleep again! I know it is probably the Bendedryl I took because of my sinus headache and runny nose. It did just about knock me out yesterday!

I got a shower and that woke me up! The kids still aren't dressed yet, but that really doesn't matter if they are in their jammies all day! I'll probably get them dressed here soon. I have a Pampered Chef show tonight that I have to prep for today. I'm waiting for the Fed Ex guy to bring me more catalogs. I just about ran out and really need them for tonight's show!!

I have to get costumes for the kids this weekend. Lots of Halloween activites going on next week! Trunk n Treat at church Wednesday night, Parade and Trick or Treating Thursday night and Parade Saturday morning and Trick and Treating Saturday night!! The kids will love it all...but that will bring lots of candy into the house!! I plan to give most of it away! The kids are young enough, they won't know!! :)

My weigh in today went really good. It was 243.6, so I lost 3 pounds this week! I want to be at 239 by next Friday's weigh in! I worked hard this week and just have to keep it up! Going shopping with my mom tomorrow, so gotta get a workout in before I go..or who knows when I will have the time! :)

2 comments:

  1. Very good positive week. You had a mental breakthrough and continued to lose on the scale too. I think that goal for next week is a good one. It will be tough yet attainable if you commit to it's completion. Make the right decisions with the nutrition and you will be there. Excellent job!!!
    Enjoy the glory today because tomorrow the slate is clean and you start over.
    C-ya tomorrow,
    --Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Risa. It's been a successful week, and YOU did the work. It's all you baby! Have an wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete