Thursday, October 22, 2009

fabulous thursday

ok so after my rambling yesterday and Lisa's comments, I realized that my friends and family do love me the way I am! My husband tells me this all the time and has never pressured me to lose weight. I love him for that! I also thought of Lisa's question - if I would be happy at this weight for the rest of my life? I have been at this weight for 3 years now and I could live like this for the rest of my life because of all the love I have in my life. Now that I have made this realization, I think I can own my weight loss! I can move on from all my issues, which I have pretty much gotten over anyway, but emotional baggage can always surface! I don't think my weigh in tomorrow will be very good, but I will be ok with it.

I worked out everyday this week so far and I feel good about it! I have had to do it when the kids were up, but it's ok. They have been pretty good about leaving me alone and playing, but they are fascinated by the Wave board and just have to get on it sometimes! :) But I am 4 days into my goal and it's been good.

I went yesterday and cut off all my hair!! My husband was at the cabin hunting and had no clue that I was going to do it. I cut off about a foot of hair and donated it to Locks for Love. This is the 2nd time I've done it and it always feels good! So when hubby came home today, he was a bit surprised, but likes it. I had short hair like this when I met him and he's always liked it short anyway!

1 comment:

  1. You know Risa, I'm proud of you! It takes some soul searching to come to those realisations and now I think you'll be just fine. The weight WILL come off as long as you don't stress about it. Awesome job exercising with the kids...it's always difficult, but kudos to you. And Locks of Love. Very inspirational. You Rock, Risa. Don't forget it! :o)

    ReplyDelete