Wednesday, October 28, 2009

wet wednesday

It is raining....again! My back yard is a lake! I should post a pic just to show you how bad my yard floods! Anyway, I did have a great weekend and I am keeping it up. I did really good Monday and Tuesday with getting up and getting my workout in and doing well on my eating. I didn't work out this morning because I was way too tired and didn't get to it yet. I may do it here when the kids have lunch. I went to bed around 10 and then was up at 12:30 with both kids. My 3 year old went right back to sleep but my 2 year old was resisting. I laid down on the rug on the floor with a pillow intending to go back to bed when she fell asleep. Well, I must have fell asleep before her because when I woke up at 3am she was laying beside me and don't remember her getting out of bed. So, I put her back in her bed and I went back to mine. Well, when my alarm went of at 6am, both kids were in bed with me and I was sooo uncomfortable. A queen size bed isn't made for 4 people! I got up and so did my 3 year old and we came down and just chilled for a while. I could so go back to sleep right now, but my day has been going on now and there is so much to do.

The weigh in yesterday went really well! I was at 242! I was just excited because I didn't gain any weight over the weekend like I have been doing! In fact, I lost one pound from Friday! My goal is down 2 more pounds by Friday. It is a lot, but I think I can do it! I just have to get up and workout!!!! I'll take that one pound loss and move on! Any kind of loss is good!!! I know this will take me quite a while to acheive my goal and the Holiday Season is almost upon us!! I just have to be strong and stay away from the desserts and I will be ok!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Risa. Awesome job. The more you make working out a habit, the faster the weight will come off, and it looks like you're well on your way. Losing sleep sux. I know. I only had 4 hours of sleep last night myself, and it's hard to maintain a good perspective even. Keep on chiseling away, and you'll be in a new awesome habit in no time. 21 days to make a habit.
    xo

    ReplyDelete