Sunday, October 25, 2009

beautifrul day

I have had a good weekend. Saturday morning I went shopping with mom and got my 2 year old a halloween costume. She is going to be a purple fairy, with wings. My 3 year old is going to be a penguin again this year. We went to McDonalds for lunch and even though I didn't eat the fries, I did have an Angus burger. They are sooo good and I've been wanting a good burger. We went to my grandparent's for dinner because my hubby shot 4 squirrels and my grandma made him squirrel pot pie. The hubby ate 3 plates full of the stuff and I was just looking at the potatos and the homemade dough noodle and thought about all the fat and carbs!!! I had a sausage pattie and a little bit of macs n cheese. Again, not the best, but I couldn't just sit there and not eat anything! I was still a bit full from my lunch anyway!

I did get saturday's workout in before I left for shopping with mom. Today, I only got a little walk in, but at least it was something!! I ate really good today too, except for a tiny, tiny sliver of pumpkin cake. I love pumpkin!! We had breakfast for lunch at mom's today and so I made myself the eggs I usually eat in the mornings, one whole egg and two egg whites. I also had a little piece of ham and half a slice of turkey bacon. Dinner was 2 oz of whole wheat pasta and 4oz of flounder. My food scale has definately been getting a workout lately!!!

I would chalk this weekend up to a winner! It has definately been better than the last few weekends, even though I did eat at McDonald's!! I like Lisa's suggestion of not having animal protein for dinner and I think I am going to try that this week. The hubby won't do it, so I will just have to make him something! I have got to get to the store tomorrow and get some more veggies for salads for this week. Pilates tomorrow night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment