Thursday, October 8, 2009

could I be any more sore!?!

Oh my goodness!! Could I be any more sore? I have worked out everyday so far this week, and I am so sore!! I did a 30 minute, weight circuit today from my Women's Health magazine. It is a workout designed for body types and I thought I would give it a try. I hate lunges!!! Lunges with Bicep curls are worse!! My knees can't take too many lunges at once, so I have to break up the sets to get them all in. I feel good after I workout because I know I did something good for myself and my body. Aleve is my friend right now!!! lol

My eating has been really good the past 2 days and anticipating having a good weigh in Friday. As long as I have lost all that I have gain this past weekend, I will be really happy!!! I will be back on track and ready to lose more!! I have been trying to drink all the water I am supposed to and so far I have drank 32oz. I have a 32oz bottle that I fill up and keep in the fridge and I know that I have to drink 2 of them. I have one more to drink, but I have been in the bathroom so much today it's not funny!!! I know once you are used to drinking 64oz of water a day, the less you will have to use the bathroom. I just have to get my body back to being used to drinking all that water!! I know the water will help me in my weight loss, but I just find it hard to drink all that water!! I drink a lot when I work out, but really don't like drinking water all day long!! I am making an effort!!

I have to be strong tonight though! I have my monthly Pampered Chef meeting and they always have dessert there for during the meeting! I just have to remember what that sugar will do to my body if I consume it and that I want to lose weight more than I want whatever baked goods that will be there!! Temptation is everywhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment