Saturday, November 28, 2009

saturday

Has it really been since Monday that I posted? It's been a busy week with the kids getting shots, Thanksgiving, shopping on Black Friday and Farmers Market and extra kids today. I hate to say that I haven't really had a good workout in two days! I know it's bad, but I'm trying to squeeze it in. I am looking for a gym that is affordable to join. I do love Curves, and it is a great workout, but if they would only open at 6am, I would be able to do it! I need a 24 hour gym so I can go super early, or even super late. There is one that isn't too far away, but cost quite a bit and there are 2 Planet Fitnesses that are 14 miles away (in two different directions!) and is only 29.99 to join and 10 a month. The one that would be better to join because there will be less traffic to get to it doesn't open until January. So, I may just wait for that one to open. I may go over on Monday and see when exactly they open and what they offer. I figure if I do that I can get my cardio in early before the kids get up or at night, when the hubby can take care of them. I don't know what to do! I may also wait until after Christmas to see if I get the P90X that is on my list. I have to talk to my hubby and see what he thinks. Well, I'm going to feed the kids now.

No comments:

Post a Comment