Monday, November 9, 2009

another day...

Another day of exercise down!! I slept in this morning until 8am!! I know...so luxurious!! lol Anyway, the hubby was hunting and I got the kids set with some food and drinks and got down to business. It was a long, hard workout today, but I did it and I was dripping sweat when I was done. I have my pilates class yet tonight, which I am looking forward to, but it may be a little hard! My legs ache a little from all the lunges, squats and plies that I have done today and yesterday. Yesterday was hard!! I didn't get up in time to workout before church and we had lunch at mom's, which wasn't very healthy!! My brother made chicken croquettes...which were good! I had one and a huge salad. When I got home aroun 4pm, the kids were asleep and I wanted to nap too...but I made myself workout. It totally kicked my butt! I sat down when I was done and didn't think I could get back up!!! But I did it and my exercise streak is going good!! Day 22!

1 comment:

  1. Day 22! How awesome is that! Yay you! You're killing this. And now you've past the official 21 day 'create a new habit' mark. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete