Monday, November 23, 2009

:)

Had a great weekend, but quite busy!! Saturday I worked at Curves, so I got my workout in! :) Took the kids to meet 6 of their cousins at Build A Bear, so they could get an animal. We came home with a stuffed pony and monkey! Then we went and got family pictures taken! Friday night we went to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse (hubby got a giftcard for his birthday) and had a great meal!! I did pretty good! Sunday after Thanksgiving Lunch at my mom's, I went to see New Moon with my sister and 2 sis in laws. It was ok. We had fun being together. Survived night one without the hubby. It's kind of weird when he's not in bed with me. But my 4 year old son came into my room sometime in the middle of the night and crawled up onto my hubby's side and slept. I wasn't that surprised to see him there! Didn't get but maybe 10 minutes of exercise in on Sunday, but at least it was something!

I did a really good workout this morning! I knew I had to, but I woke up with a killer headache. I took some Motrin and as soon as it kicked in and got rid of my headache, I did my workout! I was interrupted a few times by the kids needing drinks or fighting! Another day down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment