Tuesday, November 3, 2009

day 16

Day 16 of consecutive exercise. I am doing so good!! I am enjoying my exercise routine, but thinking about stepping it up a notch. I need more time!! It is so hard to get up at 5:30am, when I really don't have to! I was never a morning person! I had a great workout this morning and then did a little bit of the Wii Fit. I had to stop to go Vote today when I had the chance. The hubby left for the hunting cabin this morning and won't be home until tomorrow sometime! I sure hopes he gets a deer! He said he was amazed I was actually sticking to the Wave exercise program. He said it is the first thing I have stuck to ever. Which is so true, but he could have worded it better! He is not very tactful!

I had a weigh in today and back down to 242, from 244. I have been bouncing back and forth between these two numbers for about 2 or 3 weeks now. I am a bit frustrated with it. This is why I am thinking about stepping up the exercise. I also need to pay more attention to my eating. I know I am doing pretty good, but I need to be better. I have to remind myself that this is a lifestyle change, not a diet!! Off to bed, to get up early to workout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment