Sunday, November 15, 2009

day 28

Day 28 down! I didn't get up before church to exercise like planned because 2 year old had me up from 2am-4am!! It was a beautiful day out today, so we played outside this afternoon. I ran after the kids...which was exercise!! I did 45 minutes on the Wii Fit and I can feel it in my legs and bum!! Tomorrow I will be doing my Wave exercise again. I do really good with it during the week and Saturdays, but Sunday seems to be an off day for me. So I do what I can. I worked at Curves yesterday and I had to talk myself into doing the workout because I really, really didn't feel like it!! But I did it and of course, felt better after I did it! My mother-in-law wants a Christmas List this year and I think I'm going to ask for the P90X system. Hey, I can hope can't I!?!

1 comment:

  1. hehe....you will LOVE the P90X! Seriously! It's amazing, and transforms your whole body.
    Great job on the 28 days. Woohoo for you!

    ReplyDelete