Friday, November 20, 2009

Fabulous Friday

Day 32 down! My alarm went off at 5:30 this morning and I actually got up at 5:50am!! Unfortunately, both of my kids were in my room too and they got up with me :( So there went trying to workout alone! But it doesn't matter because I still got it done and did really good with it. I have most of the sequences down and I am working hard on the push ups. I am up to 2 sets of 14 - yes on my knees! This is a big accomplishment for a woman of my weight! That's alot of weight to push up and down!! I think my pilates is definately helping to strenghthen my core muscles....also they get a work out everyday!! I am also able to hold a full side plank (meaning I'm up on my feet and not my knees) which I could not do a few months ago when I started pilates. I love how I am progressing in my pilates class and being able to do more each class. I do have some lower back issues, so some stuff is a little painful, but I adjust for it...or just grit my teeth until it's over!! :) I am busy tomorrow! Working at Curves in the morning, so will at least get a workout in, taking the kids to Build A Bear to meet up with their cousins (total of 8 kids) and then family pics. I hope the kids will be up for pics after Build A Bear!! Sunday we are having Thanksgiving dinner at my parent's, celebrating my daughter's 3rd birthday and then I am going to see New Moon with my sis and 2 sils! The hubby is leaving for the cabin to go bear hunting Sunday evening and won't be back until sometime Wednesday. So, it's a busy weekend and a few interesting days without the hubby. Plus he is going to miss our daughter's actual birthday, which is Tuesday. As long as I get my exercise in and watch my eating, I will be fine! 2 hours and 45 minutes until we leave! oh and the kids are sleeping over at the in-laws tonight!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's all about the progress, isn't it. Awesome job Risa.

    ReplyDelete