Sunday, December 6, 2009

sunday

It has been a week since I last posted and I have been lacking. I worked out three times this week I think. I know I have to get back in the groove of things, but so much has been going on lately that I am just too tired to do my exercising in the morning. If I don't exercise in the morning, I don't get it in. I have pilates class tomorrow night, so I know I will be exercising tomorrow. I am going to get back into the groove tomorrow morning. I really want to go to my parent's house and use their treadmill a few times a week. I have to get moving again and get my weight loss going again. I've lost 12 pounds so far and have stalled. I keep gaining and losing about the same 2 or 3 pounds. I copied the diet the doctor gave my dad and on it you are supposed to lose 50 pounds in 2 1/2 months....so we will see how this goes. It's mainly protein and veggies. I am going to start it tomorrow, so we will see how it goes. I can't cheat on it!! I'm such a sugar addict!!! It's horrible, I know!! I have decided not to bake cookies this holiday...or pretty much anything! I know if it is in the house that I will eat it and I really don't want to gain any weight this holiday season. I want to lose it! I really hope I get the P90X system for Christmas! I really don't know what I will do if I get it! I will be so happy! If I don't get it, I may be spending my Christmas money one it. We will see. I really don't want anything else except for that and some weights. Tomorrow is a new day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment