Friday, November 6, 2009

wii fit plus

Can I tell you how much I love the Wii Fit Plus? I love it!! It is a great low impact exercise tool and the Plus can tell you your calorie loss count. It is awesome! I have been pretty good with doing my Wave workouts, but this morning I was exhausted and didnt get it in before everyone else got up. So i only did the wii fit plus today, but at least I did something and burned about 300 calories. Of course, I didnt eat too good today. My hubby and I went to Chilis for dinner today and I had the grilled tacos. I know it wasnt the best decision, but it was good!! We went birthday shopping today. My son is turning 4 on the 11th!! I cant believe it!!

I am doing a double workout tomorrow morning! The town is having its Veterans Day parade tomorrow morning and we may nwatch it...considering its going to go right past my house!! I have to work off what I ate tonight!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Risa. I see your blog is back up and running, eh. Must have been a glitch somewhere. I didn't think you'd just close up shop like that. Weird.
    You're doing great with the workouts. Awesome job getting it done daily. :o)

    ReplyDelete