Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

It has been a good day...so far!!! Today and yesterday I got my exercise in plus played the Wii Fit for about 45 minutes each day for my kids. They love watching me play it and it gets me moving! I do all the balance games for them and then get some of the aerobic games in (step and hula hoop) and even do some of the yoga and strength moves too. I usually am done after 45 minutes because some of the games exhaust me!! Ever try hula hooping for 6 minutes? It's not easy!! lol

Weight is up 3 pounds, but working on that. I think I got everything back under control and watching what is going in my mouth! I am trying to stop drinking the diet soda, not only because it's not that good for me but also because I spend at least $10 a week for soda...just for me. I really can't afford it anymore!! :) So, I am drinking more water and getting at least 8 oz of skim milk. I know I am not getting enough calcium in me! I have to go buy more vitamins because I am out of them!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment