Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th

Well I have been exercising everyday now for 26 days!! I know! How great is that? I have also finally mastered (well, at least didn't mess up) a particular sequence in the one exercise program. I can't tell you how many times I have done that exercise sequence in the last 26 days, but I finally got it right!!! I was so happy with it! I am working at Curves tomorrow morning, so I will be taking my measurements then to see if I have lot any more inches. I have lost a few and it feels great, but just wishing the scale would go down too!! I know I haven't been eating too well for the past week and I just can't seem to help it. I know it is all in my head!! I have to get my head and emotions all in check and get back on track. I have been pretty good today, so far, but haven't eaten lunch yet come to think of it and it is almost 2pm.

My son turned 4 on Wednesday and I really can't believe it! He is my oldest and my daughter will be 3 on the 24th. Where has the time gone!?!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Risa. Eating IS key though. If you can get that down, along with your exercise streak, you WILL lose weight. You just have to tame that particular tiger...and it CAN be done! :o)

    ReplyDelete