Thursday, December 10, 2009

its sooo cold!!

I cannot believe how cold and windy it is out and that my hubby and bro in law are out hunting in it! I know there are only 3 days left to hunt, but this is crazy! They are crazy!! Oh well, but my hubby got a doe this past Saturday and I love all that meat (lean meat!!) in my freezer! So, I can't complain! This is the first deer my hubby got in 4 years! My pappy got 2 this year and my dad got 1. My bro in law just has to get one and then all the hunters will have gotten a deer this season!!

Anyway, I haven't had a good workout in days. I am so not motivated in the mornings this week because I've been getting to bed late this week mostly because of the kids and last night because of the hubby! I haven't had a good workout since Thanksgiving, except for my pilates class Monday nights. It got me off track and I haven't been able to get back on track yet. We are going to my parent's tonight and maybe I will get on the treadmill for a little bit. They aren't using it!! I will do the Wii Fit today here after Dora is over. That will get me going a little bit. It's the holiday season and I soooo want to bake cookies, but resisting the baking bug! It's because if I make it, I will eat it..and the kids. The hubby won't eat it....except for chocolate chip cookies!! I promised the kids I teach on Sunday at church I would bring them a treat this week and I have my Pampered Chef Holiday Brunch saturday morning that I have to make something for...so that should quiet my baking bug for a little while!! I should be a baker, that way I can bake everything that I want and don't have to eat any of it!! Started a new diet this week and I have a weigh in tomorrow, so we will see how it's going. I have cheated a little bit here and there and need to stop! It's breads and sweets! It is really hard to give them up! I am trying so hard and am sure I will feel better once I get the sugar out of my system. I know what it does to your system and it really isn't pretty! Ok...this has been pretty long! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Risa.
    Yes, you're right. Once you get the gluten and the refined sugar out of your system, you'll feel like a million bucks. You know, you won't have to feel like you're deprived. I eat a lot of food that is good, but just is sooo much better for me. I buy Pamela's brownie mix at the health food store, I buy refined-sugar-free/gluten free cookies...I'm not deprived. But I just feel soooo good. I have way more energy than I ever had.
    Yes, it is late for me to workout. But I've got a streak to do, and I promised myself that I would not miss a day, and even tho I did the TM earlier on, I still had P90X to do...so....I did it. I am trying to find a balance...trying to find a way to do it early and get them both in with the nutso kids of mine.
    I know you can do it, Risa. And you will!

    ReplyDelete