Tuesday, December 22, 2009

slackin...

I have been slacking a little too much lately and the scale has been showing it! I have gotten exercise in for the last 3 days and it does feel good! I went sledding with the kids Sunday at my parents and it was so much fun! I sledded down the hill twice but have walked up it 4 or 5 times! I had to go down and get kids back up! It was quite a workout for my legs pulling a 40 pound child up a snow covered hill!! We were out for about an hour I think and the kids had a blast. They both fell asleep on the way home, of course!! I had pilates class last night and it was so hard! She keeps throwing in new, harder moves!!! But I love it! I can't wait until Thursday! We go to his parent's house on Christmas Eve and open presents. I can't wait to see if I will get P90X!! If I don't, then I may just have to use my Christmas money and buy it!! Well, I have to get some exercise in today, so I may get on my Wii Fit Plus. The kids love watching me play it!

No comments:

Post a Comment