Tuesday, December 8, 2009

oh happy day!

OK, so pilates class last night kicked my butt....but I love it! Today was the end of my Fit for the Fall Competition and I weighed in at 240.2!!! I thought my scale was stuck at 242!! So, during this competition I have lost 14 pounds and so happy with myself!! The best part is that I have kept it off!! I usually give up and regain everything that I lose, but not this time!! This time it will keep it all off! I am going to be spending most of the day today quilting...I have to finish the one on my frame....it's been there too long!!! But I should be able to fit in a small workout later today. I am soooo happy!!! I just have to stick to my diet and not cheat! I am trying to get the sugar out of my system again. It is so hard and I am grumpy for a few days when I do it, but I usually do feel better once the withdrawal is over!! lol My next weigh in for my other competition is Friday and I hope to be down to at least 239! I cannot wait to be out of the 40s! My goal is to be out of the 200s by March!! I know 40 pounds in 3 months is a bit aggressive, but I'm in a wedding in August and I don't want to be the 'fat' bridesmaid!! You know there is always one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment