Friday, December 11, 2009

back on the exercise wagon

My legs hurt! I did an hour on my Wii Fit Plus and burned 325 calories! I know it doesn't seem like much and I didn't sweat, but I was getting hot! But I was moving around! I did the free run twice (you just run in place) because I had to follow a cat on the run. The kids thought that funny. I managed to do a few yoga and strength moves too, along with all the games. But of course, when you are doing the games you are moving. If you want your Mii to jump, you are really just doing a squat and standing up fast, but not jumping off of the balance board. So, you are exercising and may not even realize it. I like the hula hoop and advance step.

I haven't been eating to well today, it's the snacking. I had a pretty good lunch, salad with chicken and a little piece of pizza...but also had too many snacks already today! I will do good with dinner. My sis and I are going shopping tonight. I should be able to finish my christmas shopping tonight!!! So happy about that! I made a calendar on snapfish for my in-laws. Except instead of just on calendar like I did last year, I made them each a small desk flip calendar they can each take to work with them. My mother-in-law took it to work with her this year and that f-i-l wasn't too happy!! Now they will each have their own, mainly because I got one free! Thank you Racheal Ray!!! :) I have so much going on this weekend!! It's going to be crazy!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you on the exercise again. Maybe you should start your streak up. Day 1 is in the bag, how about today, day 2?
    :o)

    ReplyDelete