Thursday, April 8, 2010

I - 9 & 10

Insanity Day 9 and 10 - Yesterday was the pylometric cardio curcuit again. It is still hard, but I am finding that I am not taking as many breaks and the first two times I did on Tuesday. The worse are the drills, where you are up, then you down into a plank, do 4 push ups and run for 8 counts, jump up and do it again! Those are the worst ones! Planks suck too! I really hate planks. I don't mind push ups...even if I am doing the girl ones...but I really hate doing planks!

Today was Cardio Recovery...yeah well, not that much of a recovery day!!! lol There were a lot of squats and lunges! My knees hurt when I do it, but I just Dig Deeper and try to pull through the pain!! Today had plie work and plank work, that were so hard. I barely took any extra breaks today, so that has to be a good sign. We will see how tomorrow goes! I think it's a workout I haven't done yet!

I think Easter candy has become my downfall! I also baked bread to take to my two meals on Easter Sunday, and they didn't eat enough of it! I had 2 loaves left and we just finished them up today. I love fresh baked bread! It is the best thing in the world when it is warm and butter on it. Yum-o!!!!!! But I really, really, really have to start keeping an eye on the food intake part. I think I'm doing good, but then I have been eating chocolate and bread. Which is stuff I'm not supposed to have. So....I am going to make a good effort to get the eating under control. I have a wedding on July 3rd to go to and I would really like to be 30 pounds lighter!!! So here I go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment