Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I - 6, 7 and 8

Insanity days 6, 7 and 8. Day 6, plyometric cardio circuit, was suposed to be Saturday but I was away most of the day and didn't get a chance to do it. Sundays are the off days on the program so I did #6 on Sunday instead of Saturday. It's the same workout I did on Tuesday and it wasn't much easier!! lol Day 7 was Monday, cardio power and resistance, and it was such a good workout. Of course, I have yet to get through one workout without stopping, but I'm doing my best! I also spent 2 hours cleaning the bathroom, an hour doing yard work with a rake and an hour pilates class that night...and a little extracarricular activities with the hubby later on. It was a very active Monday!! It was the first time I have done any yard work in the 5 years that my hubby has known me. I hate doing outside work, but he left a project unfinished for almost a year now and I had had enough! So I started it and he came home while I was doing it and helped me finish. I guess that's one way to get him to finish a project!!! lol Today, day 8, was Pure Cardio!! That one is what it says....pure cardio! He makes you go, go, go, go and gives you 30 seconds of recovery to get a drink and then go, go, go, go again!!@ You work at the high level and then come down and back up! I was a big, hot, sweaty mess when I was done!! The only issue I have with the pure cardio, is when I am jogging or sprinting in place or doing high knees, butt kicks or anything else like that, I can feel everything jiggle! My butt, belly and boobs. Well, the boobs are supposed to jiggle but I don't like feeling my bum and belly jiggling! I just imagine all the fat jiggling away...sometimes it helps!!! Oh, one success I want to brag about it that I held a plank (on the elbows) for 30 seconds in pilates class!!! I hate planks!! I told her I would rather do push ups instead!! lol Well, it is a gorgeous 80 degree day today and had the kids out. Pushing 2 40 pound kids for half an hour is quite an arm workout! Did that yesterday too! lol Tomorrow is going to be just as beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment