Friday, April 2, 2010

I-5

Insanity - Day 5 - I'm on a roll!!! Exercise 5 days in a row now! One more day for this week and I get Sunday off, but I'm going to try to get a walk in between the 2 Easter meals I have on Sunday! Today was Cardio Max and it was crazy! (or rather INSANE!) I couldn't keep up but I tried my hardest. Like I said before, the people on the video, who are thin and in shape, are stopping and taking breaks, so I don't feel so bad when I have to stop. He was doing some stuff and I was just like WHAT!!! I just couldn't! I had nothing at that point to give! But I kept going and did what I could. I mean I haven't really exercised since November, so getting back in the swing of things is going to take some time!!! I am getting all my water drank and have been soda and caffeine free for 5 days! I am starting to feel a whole lot better! I can't believe how much of an improvement I am seeing already in how I feel when I am fully hydrated and not on caffeine. I do miss the taste of my diet mt dew, but I can live without it and it was starting to get expensive!! I am having a hard time with the sugar, though. I am trying my best and working on it!! Tomorrow is another day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment