Tuesday, March 30, 2010

INSANITY day 2

Well, today I learned out why the program is called INSANITY!! Because the workout is insane!! Totally, totally insane! They named it quite appropriately! I did the first workout today and I was sweating and tired! I definatly didn't make it through the first workout without taking a few breaks. The warm up alone was quite a workout! Pylometric Circuit Training was intense! The people on the DVD doing it were taking breaks and were quite a mess when it was over and they were all skinny and quite fit!! I made it through and was hot and sweaty when I was done! This is a 60 day program and I hope I can make it through the 60 days and want to do it all over again!! :) I was already sore today from the Fit Test and Pilates class last night, but I did the workout anyway! I know I am really going to be sore tomorrow! It's ok...it's going to be good pain! Right??? The eating plan is going ok. I can't say as I have been spot on but I have been doing pretty good! A lot better than I normally would be at this point! I am sticking to my no soda and that has been rough! I had a horrible headache yesterday and very irritable!!! Today, another headache and only slightly irritable. It's getting better and I have drank all my water yesterday and today. So, we will see what tomorrow will bring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment