Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I-3

Insanity -Day 3 - Cardio Power and Resistance
I am sore in places I didn't think it was possible to be sore!! I swear to you, every muscle in my body is sore! I can feel it. My legs are killing me, my abs, my back, shoulders, and arms are jello! You ever try a traveling push-up? Or a V-stance push up? Oh my gravy!!! They are freaking hard!!! A move for a tricep work was you start out in a V-stance, hands on the ground, butt in the air, on your tip toes and then you bend you knees into your chest and you do push ups. It is so hard and I couldn't exactly get my knees to my chest, because my big ol belly was in the way. So, instead of my legs being together, they were apart...but at least I tried it!! It wasn't pretty! Not at all! I couldn't do the traveling push ups, so I just did regular ones. One day I may progress enough to be able to a traveling push up, check back in 60 days and I will let you know! lol!! You should see me try to get up off the floor or couch! I am moving like a 90 year old!! Ironically, going down the steps hurt worse than going up them! I carried two little ones upstairs for a nap today - probably around 45 pounds and I could barely make it! That definatly made me want to get this weight loss going for good this time! If I had to carry around another 45 pounds, I wouldn't be able to do anything! My knees would give out on me! I have a wedding on July 3rd to go to and I would love to be 30 pounds lighter. That is 10 pounds a month, a little over 2 pounds a week. I think I can do it if I stick to the Insanity plan. The program is 60 days and I know I will do the cycle more than once to get to my goal weight. Which seems sooo far off, but I am taking it one day at a time. My goal right now is 10 pounds. Once I hit that goal I will make another one. My dh is being supportive, but he also thinks it is funny the way I'm moving around! Oh well, at least I know it is the good pain...I guess! LOL

The food program I am trying to follow. I am trying to cut out caffeine (soda) and sugar. Well, I am doing good on the soda, but not so good on the sweets!! I am trying, but it is HARD to cut out sugar!!!! lol I have at least cut down and I will eventually get it cut out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment