Tuesday, January 19, 2010

pilates is a killer!!

I had pilates class last night and she did some killer inner and out thigh work and my thighs and bum are killing me! I can soooo feel it today! My abs are a little sore too, but that's always after every class. I love going to class because I know that is my time to get out of the house! I am going to exercise this afternoon before I make dinner. Ill be sending the kids upstairs and the hubby if he's home. I did start another competition on weight loss wars and so far it is going ok. I've lost 2 pounds and I'm working really hard on my eating and getting exercise in when I can. I know it will be a slow process but my goal is to lose 10% of my body weight this competition. So that is 24 pounds in 12 weeks, a bit hefty, but I am going to do it!! I know I will! Going to play on the Wii fit as soon as I kick the kids off of playing Super Mario Brothers! Going to work out tonight and looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment