Tuesday, January 26, 2010

blah

I missed my pilates class last night because I have felt sick for the last 2 days. There is a stomach bug going around and my 3 year old has it. She was up at 2 am throwing up and at 4am with diarrhea! She's done throwing up, so far, but has quite a sore bottom! My poor little baby. She is acting normal, but feels like she's running a fever. My 4 year old is fine and so is the hubby...at least so far! It is a 24 hour bug for the most part, which is good for my little girl. I have felt nauseous since Sunday night, so whatever is going on with me is different in a way. I just hope I'm not pregnant! I should go get a test to make sure, but don't have an extra $10 to spend right now! If it doesn't go away by Friday, then I will get one. I was on the depo shot for almost 2 years and had to stop because I lost my health insurance when the hubby got laid off. The shot last for three months and so it 'wore off' August of 2009. The issue is that I haven't gotten my period yet, at all. I've never been a regular girl, so I am only about half concerned. Maybe I should call the doctor's office anyway and talk to someone. Anyway, I am digressing! Needless to say, just when I started exercising again, I am side tracked...again! I finally got a plan together of what I want to do on what days of the week and this hits me! Well, I hope to get better soon, so I can get back in action. The only plus is that I haven't been eating a lot, but have been drinking a good amount of water to stay hydrated. I hope to have better news soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so how are you feeling now? AAAANNNDDD, did you take a pregnancy test? Now I'm really really curious. I hope it all works out the way you want...

    ReplyDelete