Friday, May 21, 2010

Jillian Michaels and Zumba

I did level one of Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred and I was a mess after it was done! I did that Wednesday afternoon for 20 minutes and it was some work! I was sweaty after that one! It has 3 circuits of strength, cardio and abs; 3 minutes, 2 minutes and 1 minute. You go through each curcuit twice. It does work you good, even though it is only 20 minutes!! I may try it again tonight, depending how my legs feel by then!!! (Zumba is to blame!! :)

Thursday night I did my first Zumba class and it was awesome!! I cannot believe how much fun it is and how much work it is!!! It was a little over an hour long and I was hot, sweaty and out of breath when it was all over with!! But I was smiling too!! It was such unbelievable fun, that you really aren't realizing that you are exercising!! It is a lot of latin dance moves that incorporate some regular exercise moves in with it too! I was feeling it last night after I got home and I'm feelin it today!! I'm sore in my legs mostly, but my shoulders, back, triceps....it may be easier to list where I'm not sore!!! LOL But it was so great and I'm going back next Thursday night!! I hope to find classes for Tuesday, Friday and Saturday too...then I can go whenever I can!! For only $5 a class, it's affordable too!!! LOVING IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment